Monday, January 25, 2010

Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, National Air and Space Museum

My two youngest sons and I popped into the Udvar-Hazy Center today to catch the latest IMAX movie "Magnificent Desolation; Walking on the Moon." We never really get tired of tooling around this easy-to-get-to and easy-to-get-around museum. It should be a must stop on your tour through DC. And if you live here and haven't been......get out and go see it. Make sure you catch a movie and take a ride in a simulator, my boy's personal favorite.

(Click the pic for larger view)






Lift Off!

2 comments:

  1. nice work Dan, I was at the other one downtown with the kids yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice images here. I really like your shot of the SR-71 blackbird. I've only visited Udvar Hazy once but I am going back!

    ReplyDelete