Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Legal Marketing Jump Start Conference 2010


Once again I was invited to shoot pics for the fine folks at Great Legal Marketing (GLM). As I make my way around looking for angles, lighting, and such I am in awe of what I am listening to, and learning about. Simply put....web based marketing and how to effectively market yourself, no matter what your business. Fascinating to me as I expand upon my own photography business.

As an added feature, I was invited to offer corporate headshots to those looking for their first or an updated pic for their web pages and other media. A few of those are below.




Enjoy the cool slide show below. If you have broadband you can see a High Resolution showing by clicking here; GLM Slide Show. Click on the HQ in the bottom right menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment