Sunday, January 3, 2010

Magic Bus

Update: This photo below was selected into the HDRSpotting webpage. Glad I'm worthy. I thought it was a pretty cool shot.



(Click the Pic for a larger view)

Sometimes I see things on the side of the road I just have to jump out and photograph. Of course my wife likes this as I am now more likely to stop for an antique store than I used to be!

This cool camper bus was parked on the side of Route 12 just North of the Whalehead Club on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I love the spiked front wheels. Modern day Ben Hurr.

Geek Speak: This is a 3 shot, hand held HDR image taken with a Canon 7D on a tripod, with a little Topaz Detail and Adjust thrown in while in Photoshop.

I have some great shots from my most recent trip to the OBX I'll be sharing in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment