Thursday, March 4, 2010

National Capital Area Council For Boy Scouts, Bethesda, MD

Haven't posted in a few days. Been very busy with clients and kids, clients and kids, things are going well. I had a recent shoot up in Bethesda last week and popped in on my friends at the NCAC. I had been working with the marketing director to donate some of my work I had taken over several years at the Goshen Scout Reservation in Goshen VA. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the lobby to see one very large HDR image I did of Lake Merriweather as seen from View Rock. Its a fantastic hike for the scouts with a beautiful view at the peak. Several more pics were hanging throughout the building.


One of my favorites. Young scouts waiting for their swim test.


An American Classic; the Pinewood Derby Grand Prix.




Not to be outdone....my son, Danny, had a few pictures as well including this great shot of his friend leaning off the side of a sailboat.....


....and this picture of my big mug and my big fish from our adventures at Florida Seabase.

No comments:

Post a Comment