Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wolf was Howlin'

The Wolves were out in droves this week at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. I have never seen it so busy. The kids had a great time and managed to hook up with several of their cousins. I stepped outside to catch an HDR shot of the entrance way. I used my Canon 10-20mm Superwide lens on a tripod and took three exposures, married together with Photomatix and tweaked in Adobe Lightroom. I attempted the same on the indoor shot of the tree house spilling its bucket below, although I did this one hand held.



1 comment:

  1. Nice pages!
    we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
    If you want us to link your blog in our site,
    put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

    1. your site/blog address;
    2. a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
    3. a detailed description of your site.

    we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
    anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


    I.L.Y.S. staff
    "I link your site"

    ReplyDelete