Friday, February 6, 2009

Leiva and Marks, P.L.C. Attorneys at Law


Today I had the opportunity to meet and photograph the fine folks at Leiva and Marks. We took lots of great shots they hope to integrate into their website in the near future. The handsome young man in the back is Brian Glass, my nephew, who joined the firm after passing the bar this past fall.

The gentleman on the right is David Marks. About 34 years ago (I was 12, he was about 2) my mother provided day care for he and his older brother in her home in Annandale. My only memory of him was getting in trouble for teasing him until he cried and that he had lots of curly hair. Manuel Leiva is on the left.

Camera specs; Canon 40D, 1/60 sec, f4.5, with my 17mm-40mm zoom at 29mm, iso 100, two softboxes placed to my right and left

No comments:

Post a Comment